HP Off Campus Drive for Fresher at Development Engineer Position batch 2021 & 2022
Comapny : Hewlett Packard (HP)
Who Can apply : 0-2 yrs. ( B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E )
Positon : Development Engineer
Salary : As per Industry
Location : Bangalore
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of big data and reporting applications software running on local, networked, and cloud platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Designs and develops application software in the server supportability/big data analytics domain for end-user application, running on local, networked, and internet-based platforms.
- Works on developing monitoring and reporting applications using ELK and/or any reporting tool
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Experience in Python, REST and GIT
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Docker
- Knowledge in MongoDB, RMQ and desirable
Apply for this job before expire this link –
Apply Now – Click Here