Amazon is hiring for Software Development Engineer in 2021
are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software
Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical
system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous
opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and
development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery
and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software
applications and tools.
· Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
· Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Basic Qualifications Required
· Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic
areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object
Oriented Design, Databases.
· Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be
a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred